My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Some posts I missed over the break

Today, for Tip o' the Hat Tuesday (remember that??), I am catching up by linking to a couple of posts that I saw over the break.

First up is Carol's 12 Days of Christmas blog carnival at My Bellringers. Carol is always great about including posts from yours truly, who seems to forget all the time now that it's not a weekly thing. Her very creative carnival post has some excellent links, worth checking out.

Secondly, my buddy Ed U Cater has gotten another editorial published in the Dallas Morning News. In this one, he bemoans the lack of gratitude some of his kids have towards incredibly generous gift-givers.

And that brings us up to date!

1 comment:

elysabeth said...

I found Carol's blog accidentally this weekend and hopefully I'll be hosting some folks for the next carnival which is coming up next week - hope to see you in the postings - E :)

---------------
Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series

Where will the adventure take you next?

http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
http://jgdsseries.weebly.com