My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Snow day!!

I am sitting at home today, enjoying my snow day, not having to go in and teach the kids.

You may have noticed that today is Sunday, so I would be sitting at home, watching football, not having to go in and teach the kids anyway. But today it's SNOWING!! :)

Given my district's former tendencies, it is extremely unlikely that school will be cancelled tomorrow, but there's always that 0.0001% chance...

2 comments:

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Since we've already had two snow days, we're sitting up here hoping that it will all go south of us and we'll have school - we haven't even been able to finish up last semester as we had snow then, so they decided to have high school exams last Friday and this Monday - so of course, we're all having to adjust to the exam schedule (even though we are in middle school). And since we only get 3 days, after that third day, we start losing holidays.

elysabeth said...

Okay, Mrs. Bluebird - we got the snow in the south after midnight but here we do get schools closed since we are not equipped to drive in the snow and for the kids' safety, they won't let buses on the icy or snow covered roads. I hope it is gone tomorrow. I posted a couple of pictures on my blog (http://elysabethsstories.blogspot.com) as someone said we had about 7 inches in our little town but I don't think it was that much of course I'm on the outskirts of town and kind of isolated so what may have occurred on the other side of town could be different here.

Thank ya'll for sending the snow down here (NOT!!!). Anyway - off to finish a state story today - Mrs. E :)

-----------------
Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series

Where will the adventure take you next?

http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
http://jgdsseries.weebly.com