My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Silent but Deadly

Not that this has ANYTHING to do with education...

I was reading the Dallas Morning News the other day when one story just jumped out at me. Please go and read it for yourself so you can catch a whiff of the story.

In such a short story, there were more than a few red flags. First of all, why are FIVE men sharing ONE motel room? Second, what the heck were they eating that gave the one guy such blazing saddles? Third, guys LOVE farts! We pull our shirts up over our noses, we laugh while our eyes water, we try to fart louder and harder than the first guy -- so what nitwit ruins all that by throwing a knife at the farter???

Dude, it's "who cut the cheese?" not "who cut Juan Antonio?"

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

As a DMN alum, I can attest to the fact that "stinkier" stories have run in Big D's Paragon of Journalistic Excellence! BTW, don't forget to tune into tomorrow's Sx3. This seasonal salute even involves a REAL prize!