My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Words

Hey everyone, be sure to check out this week's Carnival of Education, being hosted at Joanne Jacobs' site. There are lots of great posts there, including my recent one about practicing the way you play.

For anyone who's curious, the answer to yesterday's missing info question is C. In order to know how many sweaters are blue, you have to know how many are NOT blue. Some adults (and many kids) think you need to know how many sweaters are white, answer B, but you have to realize that there are many other colors that the sweaters could be.

So there.

2 comments:

Jason Oller said...

I just wanted to comment early. I want your opinion on my "No Minute Left Behind" post.

Melissa B. said...

Logic defies me. Absolutely!