My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Holy integral!!

I got an e-mail from my brother the other day that had several graphic files related to funny answers given on mathematics tests. My favorite was this one, posted below. Obviously not the correct answer to the question, but genius nonetheless.



2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Holy Testivus, Batman!
Hilarious math test. (oxymoron? probably)
I tagged you for a Thinking Blogger Award on my site- check it out! (and don't let me down, either!)

Anonymous said...

Excellent!! Now can we use Trigonometry to find the identity of Green Lantern?