My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Flash Wednesday





As many of you probably know, today is Ash Wednesday. What some of you might NOT know is that I have a special affinity for The Flash, and that was even my nickname for a little while (a little while which has yet to end). And since today is also my birthday, I worked a little linguistic magic and combined the two into Flash Wednesday.
And look, everyone got me just what I wanted -- a witty rejoinder!! Go ahead, make my day!

Also, the 107th Carnival of Education is up and running over at History Is Elementary. Be sure to put on your crash helmet and elbow pads before heading over, then charge right through that bad boy!

8 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Happy Birthday, Flash. And many, many more.

Anonymous said...

Coinkydink? That I called that child that darted by us this morning the FLASH. I think not. I do not think the MIND ends at the skull.

Phin said...

Happy Birthday Bro.

You have to remember the first rule of nicknaming though. You can't give yourself the moniker. So although Flash is way cooler than the one given to you years ago it might not stick.
See you this weekend, Pants-wetter.

Kayla said...

Hey Happy Birthday Flash! I hope you still get it, even a few days later...sorry!!

Airam said...

Happy belated!!

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Since you haven't posted since your birthday, I think it's entirely appropriate to keep wishing you happiness on turning the corner of another year. Have a good one!

Mister Teacher said...

Hey, thanks everybody! And you're right, California, I've been out celebrating -- no time to post!

Anonymous said...

Better late than never. Happy Belated!