My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Carnival Purple

It's Carnival time, folks! This week is the 108th edition, very graciously hosted by Dr. Homeslice. Just the name alone cracks me up. Head on over and check out the entries.

On an unrelated note, I've seen a lot of colored brains floating around blogs that I frequent. So of course, I had to get my own colored brain. It sounds kind of odd to say that I have a purple brain -- actually, it sounds more than a little perverted. Which is probably why I would never say that out loud to someone that I hadn't known for at least five years.

Your Brain is Purple
Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic. You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

7 comments:

Mike in Texas said...

Why do all these tests say nothing but positive things about you? How come none of them ever say things like, "you're a complete tool, everybody hates you"

BTW, my brain is blue. And I'm a tool.

rookie teacher said...

Purple is my favourite colour.

You have a great brain ... I wonder what mine is.

Mrs. T said...

Damn those tests for only focusing on the positive! My orange brain thinks that, at least.

rookie teacher said...

I'm blue.

Anonymous said...

Mine's PAISLEY

Anonymous said...

I'm also purple.
And I have that song stuck in my head.

Mister Teacher said...

What song would that be? "Purple Brain," by The Artist Formerly Known as Cortex?