My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Now you are playing with power!

A few weeks ago, Jeff at USB Memory Direct, where they make custom flash drives, contacted me and asked if I'd like some customized flash drives in exchange for a shout out here on the blog.

Of course, I said you betcha!  Jeff and I corresponded back and forth, he showed me what various pics would look like printed on a little drive, and I finally settled on what I liked.  They arrived in the mail a few days ago, and I have to say, they are pretty freaking awesome!






I plan on giving a few of these bad boys away pretty soon, and I'm still thinking up how I want to do that.  So stay tuned for how to win one!  But before too much time had passed, I wanted to give Jeff and USB Memory Direct their shout out!

Thanks, guys!

No comments: