My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Learn Me Good goes comical

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages -- it gives me great pleasure to present to you the inaugural Learn Me Good comic strip!!

For a while now, I have thought it would be neat to present some LMG anecdotes in 3-panel style, as I've always been a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes, Pearls Before Swine, Dilbert, and the like.  The only thing is, I can't draw to save my life.

But over the 4th of July holiday, I was talking with my brother about a collaboration, and he agreed to try his hand out at the visuals, if I would provide the story ideas.  My brother inherited ALL of the artistic talent in the family, whereas I can barely draw a circle.

So here is the finished product!

We hope to have a new one each Wednesday, so I hope you enjoy it and come back for more!


3 comments:

Kevin Hodgson said...

Great idea!
Good luck.
Kevin
(who tried his hand at comics, too, and wishes I had a brother who could have done my art. http://booleansquared.com/)

Mister Teacher said...

Kevin, your comics were great! And your artwork was worlds better than anything I could ever have done!

Amanda138a said...

Brilliant, don't you love a tell tale, and all the darlings in the background disregarded the advice and read and repeat!