My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Join "The List!"

After last week's experiment with Entertainment Weekly (which, yeah, didn't go so well), it really moved me just how many people are willing to say nice things about Learn Me Good and to put in a good word or send an email to help the cause.  So I'm putting together a list of people I can count on for support in a moment's notice, and a group that I can email with one click of the button.

This will not be a list that I send cutsie pictures of horses playing volleyball or jokes about hairless Wookiees.  I will send emails only when there is a cause and I need help or I want definite input.

So if you'd like to join the Learn Me Good email list (and please, by all means, let me know if you have a better name for it), shoot me an email -- learnmegood2 AT yahoo DOT com   (don't forget the 2!)

And please pass on the word if you know anyone else who would like to be on the list!

No comments: