My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

me read pretty one day

I found this site today that ranks blogs by their reading level. You type in the name of the blog, and it tells you whether the writing level is at an elementary level, jr high, high school, etc.

I'm pleased to say that my blog is the O-positive of blogs in that it can be universally read by anyone with an elementary reading level. And it makes sense -- I write at the level I teach. I shall have to commence articulating my thoughts at a plateau of more altitude.

Here's the link, so you can check out other blogs. I typed in a few others, and wouldn't you know Mike in Texas and Ms. Cornelius are writing at a High School level. But you DO have to type in the correct blog address. Note the difference in level between headoftheclass.blogspot.com (NOT Ed U Cater's blog) and theheadoftheclass.blogspot.com (Ed U Cater's blog).


cash advance

Get a Cash Advance

6 comments:

Joel said...

Mine is College (Undergraduate) level... I guess I should dumb it down.

Simply Sublime said...

Woo-hoo! High School! :)

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Thus far, my attempts to determine the veracity of your thus far unproven accusation have met with little success, since I have been unable to attain the results from the site myself.

We shall see, Sirrah.

(See? I wasn't an English major for nothin'.)

Ed U. Cater said...

Funny! headoftheclass.blogspot.com is just a blank page and he gets a "genius" rating.

IMC Guy said...

I may have to do the same as Joel - mine was College Undergrad as well. You'd think working at an elementary school would have given me different results. Perhaps I just try to write up to the level of my smart, intelligent readers!

askthehomediva said...

All I can say is uh-oh… perhaps I should keep a permanent link to dictionary.com?