My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Avoiding the NC-17

I found a site that rates blogs, according to the standards of the movie industry. I am very pleased to say that my blog, Learn Me Good, is family-friendly, receiving a PG rating. Apparently, the only reason I didn't get a G was because of two occurrences of the word "death," and a one-time "cocaine" reference. I must have done a review on Scarface or something...


Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

4 comments:

Jack said...

I was PG for using “torture” and “whore” (as in “approval whore,” an Oprah term for people who think people won’t like them if they refuse favors, however intrusive in their lives--or their teammates’/partners’ lives--they are).

Hope this doesn’t take you to an “R” rating....

100 Farmers said...

I am a little disappointed but I only got a "G". Good thing I didn't blog what came out of my mouth when I ran over the frog with the lawnmower the other day.

Ms. Longhorn said...

Hmm.. I got a G, but then again I've only had 2 posts. Just give me time.. lol!

Adam said...

Wow! nice results..I don't know about mine lol maybe later ;)