My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Learn Me Good, for free!

NEWS FLASH!!!
For the next 2 weeks (Oct. 9-Oct 23), I am making my debut novel, Learn Me Good, available for FREE as an electronic download in order to get it out to more people and spread the word.

If you would like a free copy of Learn Me Good, just send me an email at learnmegood2@yahoo.com requesting your copy. I will then email it to you. In return, I only ask that you read it and post a review on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com (you could cut and paste the same review). And of course, recommend it to friends if you like it!

To read more about it, go to http://www.lulu.com/misterteacher

No comments: