My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, August 19, 2006

In the beginning...

Wow, what a week! I hope that everyone has had a great first week! Especially if you work in Texas, where the afternoon temperature hasn't dipped below 100 degrees!
Here are some of the highlights from the third grade at MY school:

  • One kid was suspended. (Already!!)
  • One kid went home with a bloody head.
  • One kid fell into a sink hole.

Can't wait to see what happens next!!

2 comments:

HappyChyck said...

That is pretty exciting! Have a great year!

Mrs. T said...

As in a REAL sink hole? Not just a hole where a sink goes?
Such excitement. What next?