My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Win some great Oriental Trading Company stuff!

Arts & Crafts


Recently I was contacted by Katie at Oriental Trading Company, and I was asked if I would like to receive a $75 gift certificate to use on items for my classroom this school year.  I told her I was no longer teaching, but that I would love to be able to give my readers a chance to get $75 worth of stuff from OTC!

So here's the deal.  If you're a teacher, and you're interested (and you are), you need to leave a comment about what you are most looking forward to in the coming school year.  Please be verbose!  Don't just write "The weekends" or "math."   I will be choosing the best one to win the prize!

Note you can leave your comment here on the blog, or you can leave it on the OTC thread on the Learn Me Good Facebook page.


UPDATE:  There is a possibility that I may be splitting the prize into three $25 pieces to have more winners.  If you want to weigh in on whether you like that idea or not, leave a comment.

2 comments:

chris barry said...

This school year will be my third year in the same position---teaching middle school computers. I loop with my 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, so I am looking forward to having my 8th graders for a final year of their three years with me. I've got some new ideas with coding projects that I'd like to try with all three of my grade levels. By the end of the year, I'll teach all 325 students in the school as I see a class for a quarter. I'm als looking forward to setting up my first classroom makerspace, so students have a a chance to create, tinker, design, and play in order to enhance their learning in my classroom. Having some funds to purchase some supplies would be fantastic as project will be out of my own pocket. I also supervise the after-school Tech Club which I am looking forward to working with on some different projects as well, such as creating our own video games and making music videos.
Thank you for this opportunity!

Tanvi said...

Hi John,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Learn Me Good has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Elementary Teacher Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/elementary_teacher_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Elementary Teacher Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj