My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Andrew does movie quotes

Over the weekend, I finalized a little project I had been working on.  Last month some time, my son Andrew and I watched the Sesame Street characters reading famous movie quotes on YouTube.  This is a hilarious and fantastic video, and of course we watched it a million times. 

After watching it over and over, we had the idea to make our own video, using quotes that the Sesame Street gang didn't cover.  I was amazed at how well Andrew could remember lines and read them on camera.

Here is the finished product. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!


1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

This was fabulous and the actor was adorable! :)