My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, September 24, 2012

But... That's really good!!

Last week, progress reports went out, and shortly thereafter, I got a note from a parent.  To sum up, it said that the mother was "very concerned" with her daughter's low grade in math. It went on to ask if there was anything she could do to bring that grade up from a 91 to at least a 95.

I conferenced with the girl today and told her, "91 is REALLY good!"

1 comment:

Summers School said...

And I'm sure you didn't hear a single peep from the child pulling the 51, on how to get their grade up to a 55.... or passing at least.