My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Help a teacha out?

Hey all,
I am planning a promotional event (stunt) for Learn Me Good in a few weeks, and I really need your help.  This would not require more than a few minutes of your time and a few kind words about Learn Me Good.

If you would be willing to help (and I'm in your debt if you do), please send me an email ( and say, "I'm in," or "I'll help," or, "I'd love to have your quintuplets." 

I'll send out further details through email later.

Thank you in advance!


Melissa B. said...

I'd love to see your quintuplets. How can I help?

Mister Teacher said...

Hey Mrs. Scribe! Thanks! Please send me an email and I'll be able to send you details directly.