My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, June 25, 2012

Help a teacha out?

Hey all,
I am planning a promotional event (stunt) for Learn Me Good in a few weeks, and I really need your help.  This would not require more than a few minutes of your time and a few kind words about Learn Me Good.

If you would be willing to help (and I'm in your debt if you do), please send me an email (learnmegood2@yahoo.com) and say, "I'm in," or "I'll help," or, "I'd love to have your quintuplets." 

I'll send out further details through email later.

Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I'd love to see your quintuplets. How can I help?

Mister Teacher said...

Hey Mrs. Scribe! Thanks! Please send me an email and I'll be able to send you details directly.