My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, June 11, 2012

Finish my line!

Now that the big Summer Comedy Event is up and running, it's my turn to take it for a spin!

Finish the line I've provided with something funny, witty, provocative, or bat-s crazy. Do it the best, and you could win a copy of one of my books!

This contest runs from today through this Friday so you have plenty of time to get those creative juices flowing.

If you have a Twitter account, please post your line with the hash tags #finishtheline and #humorcontest.

If you don't have a Twitter account, post your line here on the blog as a comment OR on the learnmegood Facebook page.

No comments: