My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, March 30, 2012

A bit of near-sightedness


After I witnessed one of my kid's get up and walk closer to the board to look at a problem for about the fourth time today, I had this conversation with him:
Me: Have you ever gone to the nurse to get your vision checked? To see if you maybe need glasses?
Student: Yes.
Me: Oh, well, did they say that you needed glasses?
Student: Yes.
Me: I see. Did you ever GET glasses?
Student: Yes.
Me: So do you have glasses here at school?
Student: Yes.
Me: Can you put them on??
Student: Yes.

This is of course a TAG student!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. I used to be one of those students, but I lost my glasses so I wasn't that bad.

Mizz C said...

Hi, Mister Teacher.

I just linked you on Facebook and on my blogspot after I read about how one of your students was so worried about making marks on her standardized test, she didn't answer any questions! A day in the life.

http://aplusguides.blogspot.com/2012/04/on-your-mark-get-set-stop.html