My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday party!

Hey everyone, it's my birthday! WOOHOO!!

And for this special day, I have done a few things. Number 1, I have taken the day off from school. Yes, my neighbor down the street said he was going to picket my house because of this, but even teachers need a mental day off occasionally.

Secondly, it is my quest to finish the 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew before tomorrow, when Lent begins, and I give up soda for 40-some days.

Thirdly, I am using my final 2 days of FREENESS from the Amazon Kindle program to set the price of Learn Me Good down to $0.00. I know that many of you have already read my book, but please please please pass this on to everyone you know who might be interested in having a free Kindle copy.

Now, I'm off to swig some soda!

8 comments:

WhendeeG said...

Nothing witty. Just want you to know that I REALLY enjoyed your first book very much. I have been recommending to many teachers. Happy Birthday!

loonyhiker said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Love your book because it inspired many good memories!

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your books and I love them. They are so funny. Thank you for writing them.

Miss Angel said...

Happy birthday! If it were me I'd be drinking Dr. Pepper. I am relieved not to be Catholic, because I could never give it up for Lent!

Mister Teacher said...

Whendee, thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

Hey Loony, I had a really nice birthday! Sad to go back to work today! :)

Anonymous, thanks for your comment! I'm really glad that you enjoyed reading them!

Angel, it's difficult, though I know it's healthy for me!

Prashant Y. said...

Hey Teacher,

Belated Happy B'day. Thanks to your "FREENES", I discovered your fantastic book. I loooved reading it. Just purchased the next one, already 50 pages down on it and its a winner as well. Thank You for writing them and please don't stop ever.

Mister Teacher said...

Thank you, Prashant! Comments like that really make my day!

Mrs. Gumby said...

Best of luck on your Lenten penance! I can relate since I'm giving up Diet Coke for the season. Ugh. I feel like a slug without my caffeine.

I really enjoyed your Kindle version of Learn Me Good.