My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Classic!

I didn't watch much of ABC's new show "The Superstars" last night, but I am so very glad that I did watch the end. After throwing so many QBs under the bus, Terrell Owens finally got a bit of the T.O. treatment himself. From, of all people, a petite (and hot) supermodel named Joanna Krupa.

I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

normalee said...

Wow, I felt the same way. I really do not get the way people worship Terrell, his arrogance and "I am better than you" attitude takes away from any talent that he actually has. I felt a bit guilty but I really enjoyed the way his partner was telling him off and putting him in his place.