My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Get your entries!

Ladies and Gents,

The Learn Me Good February Grand Re-Opening Sweepstakes is soon coming to an end! We began on February 9th, and we will be ending on March 9th, so there's a little over a week left to get as many entries as you can!

Remember, you're competing for a Spreadshirt T-shirt OR a copy of Learn Me Good!

Here's a refresher on how you can get entries:

Leaving a comment on any blog post -- this will net you 1 entry

Signing the guest book -- this will score you 2 entries

Becoming a FoLMeG -- this too will entitle you to 2 entries

Placing a link to learnmegood.com (and this is the one I REALLY want you to do!)
anywhere on the net (then directing
me to it for proof) -- you will receive 5 entries

Buying a T-shirt -- you will rack up 10 entries

Don't delay! Act now!

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I'm entering the sweepstakes! Maybe I will win your book!

Ed U. Cater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.