My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Monday, August 04, 2008

Serious condition

Our thoughts and prayers go out to one of the greatest actors of our times. Morgan Freeman is apparently in serious condition in a hospital in Memphis, TN after a horrible auto accident.


Glory, The Shawshank Redemption, and the new Batman movies are among my favorites, and Freeman is outstanding in them all.

Here's hoping he recovers fully and quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I hope he's okay. He's one of my favorite actors. Lean on me, Driving Miss Daisy, Even All Mighty, Unleash...I love his work. My prayers are definitely with him.

Unknown said...

I hope he recovers quickly!

He is going to need some energy. He is going to the court... His wife has filed for divorce. My neighbor went to court after hiring these Los Angeles accident lawyers and won a personal injury case... Good for my neighbor bad for the defendant.

It's good for me too... I don't have to live next door to the Adam's family...