My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A few bad answers

School has already started, but this week's Mr. Teacher column on education.com is titled Practice Q&A, and it is intended to be an aid to parents for getting their kids ready for going back to school. Teachers ask a lot of questions -- the kids need to have their answers prepared.

If you know me, then you know these are NOT your typical answers to typical questions...

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Pokeman Playa? HighSterical! This column reminds me of Ella Numera Dos, my reluctant reader--and reluctant writer. When she was in 3rd grade, I think the teacher asked the class to write a paragraph and then illustrate it. "My Vacation," I think it was called. Numera Dos wrote "I had fun." The teacher asked, "What did you do?" Ella said, "Stuff." The teacher asked, "What did you think about the stuff?" Ella said, "It was nice. I had fun." Well, the child's half-Scandinavian. That might account for her brevity.