My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Sunday, January 06, 2008


Don't you just hate all of those prescription medication commercials on television nowadays? I don't want to see a turtle smoking a cigarette, I don't need to view people that look a lot like food items, and I most certainly don't need to see 60 year old men getting turned on by a little blue pill.

So instead of witnessing any more of these commercials, I decided to make my own. I put it up on YouTube today.

Check it out, and if you like it, please tell your friends about it!


Mike in Texas said...

Dude! You forgot to mention the rectal bleeding!

Benjamin Baxter said...

7 out of 10! people? What's a factorial got to do with it?

J said...

Oh my goodness, this is BRILLIANT! Math has never made me laugh out loud before!
I love the warning about Symmetrine and Patternall. HA! Love it!

Maybe someday you'll make one of these for us English teachers?? :)

Mister Teacher said...

J, first thank you. :)
Secondly, I would be more than happy, if you'll just do 2 things for me. 1--Tell me some reading-type skills that could be aided by a pill and 2--forward Fractorix to all your friends, family, neighbors, etc! ;)