My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Did I say 13??

No worries, my bliss was not to last long. My class expanded to 20 today. I now have by far the biggest 3rd grade class at the school.

And we have our work cut out for us. I asked one little boy today to start with 1, and write the numbers in order on his paper, as high as he could count. He called me over a few minutes later to ask, "What comes after 'R'?"

Ooooooooh boy.

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

And still, if the NCLB folk have their way, this child will be expected to be reading at his grade level by the end of the year. Oy.
Please tell me that you just went with it and told this child "2" comes after R.

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Good grief. I have that kid's brother in my class.