My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, May 08, 2020

May Gladness - Round of 32

Hey everyone,



Thanks for keeping an eye out for updates on the May Gladness tournament.  We had almost 500 entries in the first round, and that is ah-MAY-zing!  Let's see if we can ramp that up even going forward!

Andrew and I made a new video and prepared a new Google form for the voting.  The match-ups are WAY more difficult this time, with some really tough choices in there.  Please check out our "pre-game" show, then use the Google form to vote!

All shares and forwards of this are appreciated!  Maybe John Krazinski will actually take notice!

No comments: