My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not so easy?

Yesterday, one of my girls told me that 5+3=7, and when I asked her to try again, she moaned, "It is so hard..."
With only one school day left until the STAAR Math test, I was just too exhausted to even reply to that, other than to hang my head...

3 comments:

Room 148 said...

We did Rocks two weeks ago... in taking a practice test for our CRT's, one of mine said "Was I absent when we studied 'muh-morphic rocks'?"
Holy Hannah! I sometimes wonder what happened the year these guys were born!

Lee Barrett said...

That reminds me of the old trick about proving you have 11 fingers, and not ten...

Mister Teacher said...

148, must have been born during the Ignoramous Rock Period.

Lee, I'm not familiar with that one. Though I DID teach the kids the finger trick for multiplying by 9s today, and I told them it would ONLY work for people who had 10 fingers...