My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Saturday, January 02, 2010

My first call for help... in 2010

Hello and happy new year!

Once again, I am requesting your help for promotion with my book Learn Me Good -- but don't worry, it doesn't cost anything other than a couple of minutes!

There is a site called Authonomy that actually places manuscripts on book publishers desks (e-desks, anyway) if the book is ranked highly enough by users. I have uploaded a portion of Learn Me Good to Authonomy, and already it is getting reviews and followers, but I need all the help I can get!

Please, if and when you are available, join authonomy (takes like 5 seconds, and registration is free), find Learn Me Good, and click the link that says "Back the book."

That's all there is to it, and I appreciate your help so much!

Thank you very much in advance!

3 comments:

Mr. Halpern said...

Done, and done. Best of luck. :)

Teacher Tom said...

Done.

Mister Teacher said...

Thank you, gents!