My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, May 03, 2020

May Gladness

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the opening round of May Gladness!


My son Andrew and I put together a complete bracket of 64 things that, in general, make people happy.  We are asking for YOUR votes to determine the winner of each match-up!  All you have to do is fill out the Google form with your choice in each contest!  Then share the form with everyone you know so we can have maximum participation!

This video has the Google form in its description.  If you don't want to watch the video - but we hope you will, because it's a blast - here is the direct link for the Google form.
Google Form - Round of 64


Enjoy!


No comments: