My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You want some Spam with that?

In the past few months, the Internet geeks in my district have done a much better job of filtering all of the junk messages out of our school inboxes. However, for a while there, I couldn't open up my e-mail without having 30 or 40 bogus subjects screaming at me. And that's what led to the idea for this week's Mr. Teacher column over on education.com.

Field trip tomorrow -- if a tsunami doesn't hit. I'll probably have lots to blog about tomorrow.

Also, a last piece of housekeeping. Back when I had my March Monday Madness Contest, I sent out e-mail copies of Learn Me Good to several people. If you are one of those people, I would like to request again (with deep feeling, mixed with just a bit of desperation) that you post a review of the book on Amazon.com. Since it's self published, every little bit of word-of-mouth really helps!

1 comment:

Katie said...

how on earth did I forget so quickly about the soupcans and pantyhose? I found it pretty funny... for about the first two days....