My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Friday, August 03, 2007

Challenge is sputtering

Hello everyone (or at least everyone that reads this blog),

I'm here once again to promote the vaunted YouTube Challenge, which for some reason has only had a few takers so far. The numbers of video views has been increasing, so I know people are actually watching the videos, but people aren't leaving comments, and thus NOT being entered into the drawing for a free T-shirt.

So here's my question: If you are one of those people who has watched the videos but not left a comment, will you please leave a comment HERE and let me know why? I realize that some people are reluctant about signing up for an account with YouTube, but if there are other reasons that are holding this contest back, I'd really like to know so I can try to work around them!

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 comments:

ms-teacher said...

I've left comments on all your videos (I think!) No, I'm not a flip flopper ;) My user name on youtube is mzzzzzteachrrr. very funny stuff!

Mister Teacher said...

Thank you!!!