My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Sunday, October 01, 2006

No more Speedos

In the Dallas ISD, summer dress code has officially come to an end. Starting tomorrow, we will no longer be allowed to wear polos or golf shirts. From now on, men must wear panty hose, women must wear neckties.

I MIGHT have that backwards...

4 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Ok, but it doesn't specify WHERE to where the pantyhose and neckties....

Mrs. T said...

Ooops, I was so focused on being clever, I forgot how to spell! Change that "where" to a "wear", por favor.

Meg said...

Thank goodness i don't work at your school! i need a little more than a necktie for class

Mister Teacher said...

Meg, I didn't mean JUST a necktie...