My wife sells jewelry! Treat yourself to some bling!Treat yourself to some bling!
I am an Amazon.com Affiliate, and I warmly invite you to shop using my store!

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Join HBO Free Trial

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What planet are YOU from?

I think that one of my kids proved once and for all today that he truly is a space cadet. I've wondered about his mental state for a while, but this seems to clinch things.
This morning we were grading the homework from last night. After realizing that Q had not been paying attention to what I had said about half an hour previously (big shocker there), I got on his case.
I asked him, "Where WERE you when we talked about this earlier??"
His sullen, yet seemingly very sincere response was, "Probably on the planet Zorlon.”

Now I just have to wonder... is that anywhere near Uranus?

No comments: